Story of 2019,motivational story,Urdu/Hindi translation,Motivational story,illness of my son

Story of 2019,motivational story,illness of my son

2019 کی کہانی، حوصلہ افزا کہانی، میرے بیٹے کی بیماری

motivational story,illness of my son,This is the story of 2019 when my son became very sick and on the second day of birth the doctor declared him sepsis, it was a matter of great concern for me,

On the second day of her cesarean delivery, she was in Liaquat National Hospital and her heart was very worried about her son,

As time went on my son recovered. It took six whole months. I can never forget this struggle. These are among the memorable moments of my life. Finally, after six months,

My son started to see a change, his sepsis started to heal, his hands and feet started to move, he started to heal and finally my belief turned into truth and my son was completely healed,

There are some moments in life that we never forget. Even if time moves on, those moments are definitely remembered. My story is similar. Those days we were suffering,

He was fighting with his son's illness,

She can't even forget that incident, that time the ambulance, the emergency discharge from the hospital, everything is still vivid in my mind, it seems like it was yesterday,

The people who said it won't be right, don't stop at one place, move forward, I think today if I had stopped then, I wouldn't be playing with my child today,

Thank you my lord.

           

Story of 2019,motivational story,Urdu/Hindi translation,Motivational story,illness of my son

      Urdu translation

یہ 2019 کی کہانی ہے جب میرا بیٹا بہت بیمار ہوا اور پیدائش کے دوسرے دن ڈاکٹر نے اسے سیپسس قرار دیا، یہ میرے لیے بہت پریشانی کی بات تھی۔

سیزرین ڈیلیوری کے دوسرے دن وہ لیاقت نیشنل ہسپتال میں تھیں اور ان کا دل اپنے بیٹے کے لیے بہت پریشان تھا۔
جیسے جیسے وقت گزرتا گیا میرا بیٹا صحت یاب ہو گیا۔ پورے چھ مہینے لگے۔ میں اس جدوجہد کو کبھی نہیں بھول سکتا۔ یہ میری زندگی کے یادگار لمحات میں سے ہیں۔ آخر چھ ماہ بعد۔
میرے بیٹے میں تبدیلی نظر آنے لگی، اس کے سیپسس ٹھیک ہونے لگے، اس کے ہاتھ پاؤں ہلنے لگے، وہ ٹھیک ہونے لگا اور آخر کار میرا یقین سچ میں بدل گیا اور میرا بیٹا مکمل طور پر ٹھیک ہو گیا۔
زندگی میں کچھ لمحات ایسے ہوتے ہیں جنہیں ہم کبھی نہیں بھولتے۔ وقت آگے بڑھے تو بھی وہ لمحات یاد ضرور رہتے ہیں۔ میری کہانی بھی ایسی ہی ہے۔ ان دنوں ہم تکلیف میں تھے۔
وہ اپنے بیٹے کی بیماری سے لڑ رہے تھے۔
وہ واقعہ بھی نہیں بھول سکتی، اس وقت کی ایمبولینس، ہسپتال سے ایمرجنسی ڈسچارج، سب کچھ آج بھی میرے ذہن میں زندہ ہے، ایسا لگتا ہے جیسے یہ کل تھا۔
وہ لوگ جو کہتے تھے کہ یہ ٹھیک نہیں ہوگا، ایک جگہ مت روکو، آگے بڑھو، آج سوچتا ہوں اگر میں اس وقت رکتا تو آج اپنے بچے کے ساتھ نہ کھیلتا
شکریہ میرے Allah

 

 

 

 

 

 

 












Comments

Post a Comment